Race Teams

Home Forums Race Teams

This topic contains 42 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ozzy 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Jeremy Burlingame

Last three guys on here should get together, you got a runner, biker and kayaker…

#2451 Reply

yxojuwe

23 year-old Florist Luigi from Swan Lake, has pastimes for example beachcombing, my little pony coloring pages online and bringing food to the. Gains plenty of motivation from life by visiting spots like Kasbah of Algiers. my little pony coloring pages to color.

#2523 Reply

Ritch

David,
    Ideally we are looking for a 6o year old runner with good knees but it would be fun to be on the bike early and see how we do against the youngsters. 🙂 Both myself and the cyclist are past Eppies winners.
    Let me know if you are interested.

#2524 Reply

Derek

Looking for a Kayaker for team Entourage, we are currently registered as a mens 40+, but anyone who is interested is welcome. Let me know if you are interested.

#2525 Reply

Cameron

Hi Derek,
    I am an interested 40+ Kayaker that can give you a good kayak time though I am not as trained up as in past efforts -see results for 2015.-Cameron

#2526 Reply

KIM Sprague

HI EVERYONE, WELL, LATE AGAIN. FAST PADDLER LOOKING FOR FOR A FAST TEAM.CAN DO 60+BUT,FAST ENOUGH FOR ALMOST ANY CATEGORY. I TRAIN PEOPLE EVERY YEAR FOR PADDLING EPPIES SO I KNOW THE COURSE AND IAM FAST. CALL KIM AT;916-806-3259

#2527 Reply

KIM Sprague

HI DAVID, IAM A FAST KAYAKER LOOKING FOR A TEAM. I WOULD PAY YOUR ENTRY FEES IF WE CAN FIND A BIKER WHICH IAM LOOKING FOR. …. ANY THOUGHTS. LETS TALK. 916-806-3259

#2529 Reply

Trish Pablo

I’m an experienced cyclist/racer. I would love to join a team and cycle. I have a TT bike. I mostly race road and time trials. I know the trail very well. I recently averaged 24.3 mph for 25 miles in the district champ TT. Im good to go if you need a cyclist! trishfaustina@gmail.com

#2530 Reply

Brian Tyler

Derek,
    Did you find a paddler? I’m a solo marathon canoeist and it appears our team runner is out with a broken foot so working on a plan B.
    Brian Tyler

#2533 Reply

Brian Tyler

Team TIPIKNU looking for competitive runner. Our runner is now sporting a cast.

#2534 Reply

Aaron

Is there a shuttle to take runners to the finish line after they’ve completed their leg of the race?

#2535 Reply

Shane

Anyone looking for a cyclist. I am experienced 52 year old road cyclist. I have raced and done eppies numerous times.

#2536 Reply

Ernie

This is my first Eppie’s. I’m looking for someone to do a practice run with down the American River. I have a sit on top Kayak and I’d prefer to go with a buddy. text me if interested 916-764-4182.

#2537 Reply

Kristen

For anyone who’s done the race before, do you know the logistics of how the bikers (in a relay team) make it back to the end? Do you coordinate with vehicles or do you ride back once you have clearance to?
    Also, I know the river bend park is closed for parking, but do they let you in to load/unload supplies, or do you have to take it across William B Pond? I haven’t been able to get these answered from the staff so i wanted to throw it out to any previous racers 🙂

Thank you!

Kristen

#2538 Reply

Kristen

Hi Aaron! Yes, the site says there will be shuttles for runners to take you back to William B Pond at 9, 920 and 950 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
Reply To: Race Teams
Your information: